Feel free to call the refrigerator your appliance number one. Ice, food, juice, whatever. Loud noise or slight knock may seem OK for a while, then they result in serious problems. The longer you doubt about repair service the deeper troubles may arise. Do not wait until it gets worse. Call Master Appliance and make your fridge well-running.
Refrigerator and Freezer Maintenance Recommendations
There are easy fridge maintenance (not repair) procedures you can perform yourself at home:
- Set up your fridge using a level. The floor shall be even.
- Do not put your refrigerator close to heaters, thermal radiators, cookers, or ovens. Underfloor heating may cause problems too and you end up with repair again.
- Wash your fridge from time to time with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
- Try to keep refrigerator seals and gaskets undamaged. This way you often can save on repair.
- Do not leave the fridge door opened for longer than 2 minutes.
NEVER try to repair your fridge yourself. Our techs have been trained for years to be qualified to handle refrigerants. Follow the user’s manual and recommendations, but when a problem happens the best idea is to call Master Appliances service.
Not 5🥺? Is there a chance to get 5?
Thank you for your review. We want to redirect you somewhere where you can help to our business. Thank you again and don’t forget about 10% off for the labor for the next visit.
Thank you for your review!